Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
On very rare occasions, services can be subject to the effect of weather or unforeseen circumstances. Should a cruise not operate for any reason passengers will be offered an alternative day or a refund authorised.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- For cancellations after 6pm on the day prior to travel a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
- For cancellations between 12 midday and 6pm on the day prior to travel a 50% cancellation fee will apply.
- For cancellations before 12 midday on the day prior to travel no cancellation fee will apply.
- Any Environmental Management Charge collected is to be refunded.
- Any refund given will be by the same method payment was made.
- On rare occasions, services can be subject to the effect of weather or unforeseen circumstances. Should a cruise not operate for any reason passengers will be offered an alternative day of travel or a refund will be authorised.
- A change of travel date can be made to your booking without incurring any cancellation fee.
Diving & Snorkelling
Certain medical conditions and medications may preclude some people from diving. For advice contact our reservations office. Minimum age for diving is 12 years. Ocean Spirit recommends a wait of 12 hours but preferably 24 hours, if doing multiple dives, before ascending to an altitude of 300 metres or greater. Snorkelling can be a strenuous activity. Please use caution and inform our crew of any medical conditions.
• All published prices are in Australian dollars and include Goods and Services Tax and are subject to change without notice. All bookings are subject to confirmation.
• Child and Family Fares: - Children 4-14 years. Children under 3 years free of charge. - Family fare – maximum of 2 adults and 2 children of the same family. Normal fare applies for additional children. Not applicable with any other discount.
Bookings & Payment
Online - Upon receipt of your reservation request, we will contact you to confirm availability and arrange payment details. We will provide you with a printable confirmation voucher via email, detailing your date of travel, pick-up points, costs and any other relevant information.
Fields marked with * on the Reservation form must be completed before choosing "Make a Booking". We will advise you of specific reservation Terms and Conditions at the time of requesting a reservation.
When do I make payment?
When booking online with Ocean Spirit Cruises, you have the option to pay by credit card to secure your booking immediately, or you can also choose to pay on your day of travel. In this case, payment is made directly at our reservation check-in counter inside the Reef Fleet terminal before boarding your cruise. You may pay by cash or accepted credit card.
Can I change dates?
Yes providing we have availability you are welcome to change dates. There are no fees to change dates; however you must notify us a minimum of 24 hours prior to travel.
All quotations provided are subject to availability of services quoted and are not guaranteed until the booking is confirmed and required payment received.
Terms and Conditions of using this site
The material on this internet site is made available for the purpose of providing access to current information and is not provided as professional advice.
Before relying on the material, users should obtain appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances to evaluate its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance for their purposes.
Some material on this internet site may include or summarise views, standards or recommendations of third parties. The inclusion of such material is not an endorsement by us of that material and not an indication of our commitment to any particular course of action.
Links provided to other internet sites are provided for the user's convenience and do not constitute endorsement of the information at those sites. We accept no responsibility for material contained in any site that is linked to this internet site.